Kevin Beitz

Default Could anyone tell me what this tool is used for ????

http://user.pa.net/~kbeitz/Post-em/What%20is%20it.JPG

I can find no name on it anywhere...
Jim Kovar

In article ,
says...
http://user.pa.net/~kbeitz/Post-em/What%20is%20it.JPG

I can find no name on it anywhere...

I'm definitely guessing here... possibly a fixture for drilling pipe
or tubing sidewalls??

Jim Kovar
Vulcan, Mi
Old Nick

On 23 May 2004 15:53:07 -0700, (Kevin
Beitz) vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

It's a tape measure.....

http://user.pa.net/~kbeitz/Post-em/What%20is%20it.JPG

I can find no name on it anywhere...

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of
the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted
child would do this?"....the internet seems full of
them. It's very sad
Lane

It's a tape measure.....

Some people's kids................

Leon Heller

"Kevin Beitz" wrote in message
m...
http://user.pa.net/~kbeitz/Post-em/What%20is%20it.JPG

I can find no name on it anywhere...

It looks like a jig for drilling holes in round stock.

Leon
--
Leon Heller, G1HSM
http://www.geocities.com/leon_heller

Old Nick

On Sun, 23 May 2004 18:41:43 -0700, "Lane"
lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

It's a tape measure.....

Some people's kids................apparently do not have room for a little light humour.

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of
the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted
child would do this?"....the internet seems full of
them. It's very sad
Don Bruder

In article ,
Old Nick wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2004 18:41:43 -0700, "Lane"
lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

It's a tape measure.....

Some people's kids................apparently do not have room for a little
light humour.

Humor (or humour) is great. Stupid, on the other hand, is just...
Well... STUPID. Pitiable for the waste, but not humorous.

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
I respond to Email as quick as humanly possible. If you Email me and get no
Gunner

Beitz) wrote:

http://user.pa.net/~kbeitz/Post-em/What%20is%20it.JPG

I can find no name on it anywhere...

Its a #2 Leverite.

Gunner

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell
A.Gent

"Don Bruder" wrote in message
In article ,
Old Nick wrote:

It's a tape measure.....

Some people's kids................apparently do not have room for a little
light humour.

Humor (or humour) is great. Stupid, on the other hand, is just...
Well... STUPID. Pitiable for the waste, but not humorous.

bleaahhh!
I spent some time LMAO !

If that joke *wasn't* funny, what is?

Larry Jaques

On Mon, 24 May 2004 06:59:53 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

Beitz) wrote:

http://user.pa.net/~kbeitz/Post-em/What%20is%20it.JPG

I can find no name on it anywhere...

Its a #2 Leverite.

With various bushings to drill pipe centered and perpendicular?
Thought so.

I drank WHAT? + http://www.diversify.com
--Socrates + Web Application Programming

Wayne

gave me a smile

Artemia Salina

On Mon, 24 May 2004 06:50:23 +0000, Don Bruder wrote:

In article ,
Old Nick wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2004 18:41:43 -0700, "Lane"
lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

It's a tape measure.....

Some people's kids................apparently do not have room for a little
light humour.

Humor (or humour) is great. Stupid, on the other hand, is just...
Well... STUPID. Pitiable for the waste, but not humorous.

Hmm, I thought Old Nick's joke was cute, and that Lane's response
was a tongue-in-cheek jibe.

But then I tend not to take stuff too seriously.

Lane

Hmm, I thought Old Nick's joke was cute, and that Lane's response
was a tongue-in-cheek jibe.

That is the way it was intended. Sorry for those that didn't read it that
way.

Lane

Old Nick

On Mon, 24 May 2004 06:50:23 GMT, Don Bruder
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Couldn't agree more. But what's the _point_ of your statement?

Humor (or humour) is great. Stupid, on the other hand, is just...
Well... STUPID. Pitiable for the waste, but not humorous.

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of
the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted
child would do this?"....the internet seems full of
them. It's very sad
Old Nick

On Mon, 24 May 2004 16:04:32 -0700, "Lane"
lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Hmm, I thought Old Nick's joke was cute, and that Lane's response
was a tongue-in-cheek jibe.

That is the way it was intended. Sorry for those that didn't read it that
way.

OK. I bit. Sorry. I guess that the jibe was directed at someone (me!).

Anyway, I am glad it gave some people a lighter moment.

I actually posted it because I have _absolutely_ no idea what the
intended tool is for, to an outlandish level! Irony, of a mild sort.

I also admit to an error. I should said "measuring things" in order to
correctly answer the OP's question.

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of
the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted
child would do this?"....the internet seems full of
them. It's very sad

Larry Jaques

On Tue, 25 May 2004 11:16:30 +0800, Old Nick
brought forth from the murky depths:

On Mon, 24 May 2004 16:04:32 -0700, "Lane"
lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com vaguely proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

Hmm, I thought Old Nick's joke was cute, and that Lane's response
was a tongue-in-cheek jibe.

That is the way it was intended. Sorry for those that didn't read it that
way.

OK. I bit. Sorry. I guess that the jibe was directed at someone (me!).

Anyway, I am glad it gave some people a lighter moment.

I actually posted it because I have _absolutely_ no idea what the
intended tool is for, to an outlandish level! Irony, of a mild sort.

Alright. That's it. I've had it. Here's a good rant to prove it.
http://www.illwillpress.com/ranttwo.html