Jay

Default This new cutting tool allsaw 150, anyone used it yet?

Allsaw 150 cutting tool

Can anyone on this diy ng tell me if they know of this tool or if they have
used it?. Very shortly, we will be embarking on creating another bedroom,
which at the moment is a dressing room, so we need to created a doorway from
the landing, and it will also need a window. This tool sound just the job
and appears to be new on the market. I looks like it's an Austrians
invention and they are beginning to sell it here ( seems it's established in
Canada and USA). I would appreciate your comments because it would save us
a fortune not having to hire a builder, that's if you can find one in the
first place. They are asking very silly money at moment because they have
too much work on and they can't be bothered with small jobs like ours.

I will need to find a good tool hire place, that's if you can hire it, any
recommdation? would be grateful.

BTW, saying us I mean hubby, I don't think I would attempt to use this tool
I would rather go to the dentist )))

Here are some links that may help.

Jayne

http://www.bricksandbrass.co.uk/diy/tools.htm

-------------------------------------

Scroll down until you come to 14 Dec 03, and there's lots of other tools on
this site that look interesting too

http://www.brianhayes.com/goodwood/a...dgoodwood.html

This is a demo of how it works and what you can do with it ( don't mean it
literally)

http://www.arbortech.com.au/allsaw/movie.html

mike

HSS have a bigger version at around £50/weekend:

http://tinyurl.com/2n4jo

HTH,

Mike