Old Nick

Default Could anyone tell me what this tool is used for ????

On Mon, 24 May 2004 16:04:32 -0700, "Lane"
lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Hmm, I thought Old Nick's joke was cute, and that Lane's response
was a tongue-in-cheek jibe.

That is the way it was intended. Sorry for those that didn't read it that
way.

OK. I bit. Sorry. I guess that the jibe was directed at someone (me!).

Anyway, I am glad it gave some people a lighter moment.

I actually posted it because I have _absolutely_ no idea what the
intended tool is for, to an outlandish level! Irony, of a mild sort.

I also admit to an error. I should said "measuring things" in order to
correctly answer the OP's question.

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of
the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted
child would do this?"....the internet seems full of
them. It's very sad