Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
M D

Default Need a recirc fan for high heat

Anyone know where I can get an oven fan capable of recirculating 425 degree
max heat?
Part num would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Johnny

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

"M D" wrote in message
. net...
Anyone know where I can get an oven fan capable of recirculating 425
degree max heat?
Part num would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Johnny

My mother designed a little chain-drive fan that pops into the rotisserie
drive in the back of her oven and turned it into a convection oven...and it
works well! The motor is outside the oven.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I helped make a fairly large oven for curing composites. We started
with a blower wheel inside the oven and the motor outside. Had a
bearing inside the oven which we lubricated with Mobile One. But that
bearing failed a couple of time, so just deleted it and depended on the
motor bearings. This was a long time ago. I think we made a coupling
that incorporated a heat flow barrier.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Carl Ijames

See http://www.ebmpapst.us/allpdfs/RRL120%5F140%2EPDF for one example.

--
Regards,

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

There are fans that run of thermoelectric produced energy made to sit
atop a woodstove that would probably be perfect for that, a bit spendy
however.
Google Ecofan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Home Depot - Kitchen department. Run 425 all day.
Just buy the size you want.

Martin
Martin H. Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member
http://lufkinced.com/

M D wrote:
Anyone know where I can get an oven fan capable of recirculating 425 degree
max heat?
Part num would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Johnny

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

When Thick film was popular - remember the early (late 60's) voltage regulators
on the alternators - auto - white molded - The thick film circuit was done in
Arlington Texas in the industrial district. Once the design was approved by Delco,
the small company put in a continuous feed - chain driven - 200' oven that had
zonal heat to ramp up - hold - ramp down - and exit. They had to have it simply
to keep up with production. Delco wanted more and more.

Those replaced the funky box of relays that was called a voltage regulator.