Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave, I can't do that

Default Ford emblem vectorised. Anyone??

Hi people,

My friend is building a huge truck and wants me to machine up a very
large version of the Ford oval and name. I have the cnc machines to do
it, but so far all I have is a bumper sticker to start with that is
about 1/3 the size I needs. He wants it 14" wide.

Anyone know of an existing vectorized or dxf copy of the logo?

Next issue, does anyone know of a free raster to vector program I can
use if I have to scan the logo and go from there.

Thanks in advance.

Dave