Rich

Default Porter Cable 80 gal compressor question.

\\\ ALSO POSTED IN REC.WOODWORKING ///

After purchasing the air compressor I do not see a standard tank outlet in
the side of the tank anywhere. Its a vertical configuration.
I do see a pre-installed 3/4" outlet called a globe valve at the top front
of the compressor that looks like a hose bib that is part of the relief
valve assembly. Am i missing something?

I want to tie into an air system and it seems like this tank should have an
outlet like anyother tank I see around.

Any clues?

I'm currently trying to get through to porter cable as well.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich

This i know I just wanted to know why they didnt put in the large outlet in
the side like most compressors I see 60 gal and above.

Sincerely,
Rich

das

The did it to save money, obviously. I have a Delta version of the
more-or-less same compressor. They're all made by DeVilbiss. I don't care
where the air comes out. It all has to fit through a regulator and a 1/2"
pipe anyway.

dean s

"Rich" wrote in message
m...
This i know I just wanted to know why they didnt put in the large outlet

in
the side like most compressors I see 60 gal and above.

Sincerely,
Rich

Chasing cable for wall mounted plasma Marcos Scriven UK diy 19 July 29th 04 09:46 PM
Cable gland for armoured cable Rafal UK diy 3 July 12th 04 08:48 PM
Fluorescent lights - heat rating of cable? David UK diy 8 September 2nd 03 09:00 PM
Cable - pricing up NorwichLad UK diy 3 July 25th 03 12:59 PM
Routeing Electrical FTE cable pickerel UK diy 3 July 24th 03 12:43 AM