Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob Headrick

Default enco promo code needed...

"ted harris" wrote in message
Anyone got the latest promo code from enco that offers free shipping
for the
month of March!

WEBSP6, but it is for free shipping on orders of $200 or more, not the
normal $50.

Regards,
Bob Headrick

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ted harris

Anyone got the latest promo code from enco that offers free shipping for the
month of March!

Thanks,
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Siggy

WEBRN36. According to the email I received, this code is good through
3/31/2006 for orders of $50 or higher.

"ted harris" wrote in message
Anyone got the latest promo code from enco that offers free shipping for
the
month of March!

Thanks,
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
StaticsJason

Ever since I used the last $200 code, all I ever receive are the $200
minimum free shipping codes (for the last 6 months). Interesting. Time to
create a new email address to get the good coupons again.

et...

"ted harris" wrote in message
Anyone got the latest promo code from enco that offers free shipping for
the
month of March!

Thanks,
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Siggy

Yeah, its kind of strange. I am signed up with both my home and work email
address. All I ever get at home is the $200 code. All I ever get at work
is the $50 code. Don't know if that's just the luck of the draw when Enco
processed my requests or if they specifically send the better deal only to
business email addresses.

Robert

"StaticsJason" wrote in message
Ever since I used the last $200 code, all I ever receive are the $200
minimum free shipping codes (for the last 6 months). Interesting. Time
to create a new email address to get the good coupons again.

et...