DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   enco promo code needed... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/150008-enco-promo-code-needed.html)

Bob Headrick March 21st 06 03:43 AM

enco promo code needed...

"ted harris" wrote in message
Anyone got the latest promo code from enco that offers free shipping
for the
month of March!

WEBSP6, but it is for free shipping on orders of $200 or more, not the
normal $50.

Regards,
Bob Headrick

ted harris March 21st 06 06:41 AM

enco promo code needed...

Anyone got the latest promo code from enco that offers free shipping for the
month of March!

Thanks,
--
Ted Harris
http://www.tedharris.com

Siggy March 21st 06 11:58 PM

enco promo code needed...

WEBRN36. According to the email I received, this code is good through
3/31/2006 for orders of $50 or higher.

StaticsJason March 23rd 06 02:38 AM

enco promo code needed...

Ever since I used the last $200 code, all I ever receive are the $200
minimum free shipping codes (for the last 6 months). Interesting. Time to
create a new email address to get the good coupons again.

et...

Siggy March 23rd 06 11:55 PM

enco promo code needed...

Yeah, its kind of strange. I am signed up with both my home and work email
address. All I ever get at home is the $200 code. All I ever get at work
is the $50 code. Don't know if that's just the luck of the draw when Enco
processed my requests or if they specifically send the better deal only to
business email addresses.

Robert

"StaticsJason" wrote in message
Ever since I used the last $200 code, all I ever receive are the $200
minimum free shipping codes (for the last 6 months). Interesting. Time
to create a new email address to get the good coupons again.

et...