Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wayne mak

Default Anyone looking for a GM 2.8 litre V-6?

I picked up a mill today, he had a 2.8 litre V-6 that was near new, he is
very willing to deal. This will only fit rear wheel drive cars/trucks. Nice
guy thats moving and needs it moved, I think it has very low miles. The
motor is in Connecticut.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Brian Lawson

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:52:27 -0500, "wayne mak"
wrote:

I picked up a mill today, he had a 2.8 litre V-6 that was near new, he is
very willing to deal. This will only fit rear wheel drive cars/trucks. Nice
guy thats moving and needs it moved, I think it has very low miles. The
motor is in Connecticut.

Hey Wayne,

That's nice.

Now tell us about the mill!!!!!

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
wayne mak

Its a little Rockwell in real nice shape, didn't need it but the price was
very good and the condition is like new. I will post pictures in a few days.