Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default OT - A Morality Play for wingers (Gunner & crew)

[
Now if you want a laugh try the top "Today" interview he
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/interview/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/li...o_20060303.ram
]
--
Cliff
Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
zatoichi

Clif wrote :

[
Now if you want a laugh try the top "Today" interview he
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/interview/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/li...4_guantanamo_2...
]

That is ****ed up right here.
Lady didn't do her homework.Then again how can anyone explain
application of laws of war if there is no warring countries to begin
with?
"...10000 combatants picked up on battlefield, whitled down to 700+, of
those
268 were released, you now have 490 that are there, and you have a
various
series of reviews..."
Hell, if we let anyone else go free who were we fighting then against ?

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gus

Cliff wrote:
[
Now if you want a laugh try the top "Today" interview he
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/interview/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/today/li...o_20060303.ram
]
--
Cliff

That was funny. The left-leaning BBC believing 100% of what a
detainee's lawyer says and the reporter badgering a state department
official (or whatever she was). But she did shut the guy up in the last
sentence when she told him that the Al Qaida manual tells them to claim
torture and use hunger strikes to gain media attention. Exactly what
they're doing.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
zatoichi

Ye, I thought it was funny too.
The BBC guy ate her.

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

On 6 Mar 2006 08:13:51 -0800, "zatoichi"
wrote:

Ye, I thought it was funny too.
The BBC guy ate her.

I knew nudity was ok on British TV..but isnt that going a bit far,
even for the Beeb?

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Guido

On 6 Mar 2006 08:13:51 -0800, "zatoichi"
wrote:

Ye, I thought it was funny too.
The BBC guy ate her.

She was drenched in Bechamel Sauce and served up with a side of
Freedom fries and relish.

What were they thinking putting her up against John Humphreys whose
standard method of approach is "Why is this lying ******* lying to
me?"

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Guido

wrote:

Ye, I thought it was funny too.
The BBC guy ate her.

I knew nudity was ok on British TV..but isnt that going a bit far,
even for the Beeb?

We like them spread on toast first thing in the morning.

Did you enjoy it? Did it make you proud?

- Proverbs 22:3

Are you beginning to understand yet?
WASHINGTON - Not many people foresaw the postwar
difficulties the administration has endured in Iraq. Of the
few who did, two stand out, both lions of the Republican
Party.

One was President George H.W. Bush. The other was his
secretary of state, James A. Baker.

"Incalculable human and political costs" would have been
the result, the senior Bush has said, if his administration had
pushed all the way to Baghdad and sought to overthrow Saddam
Hussein after the U.S.-led coalition ousted the Iraqi army from
Kuwait during the Persian Gulf war in 1991.

"We would have been forced to occupy Baghdad and, in
effect rule Iraq," Bush wrote. "The coalition would have instantly
collapsed. ... Going in and thus unilaterally exceeding the United
Nations mandate would have destroyed the precedent of
international response to aggression we hoped to establish.

"Had we gone the invasion route, the United States could
conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile
land. It would have been a dramatically different — and perhaps
barren outcome."

HTH