Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Errol Groff

Default NEMES Annual Show This Saturday

This Saturday, February 18, is the10th Annual show of the New England
Mdoel Engineering Society. The show is in Waltham MA at the Charles
River Museum of Industry and all are invited.

Admission to the museum is $5.00 and includes the model show.

For a look at the show flyer please go to:

http://neme-s.org/images/2006%20Show%20Flyer.pdf

or

http://neme-s.org/images/nemes2006.jpg

To see pictures of last years show

http://neme-s.org/NEMES_2005/NEMES_2005.htm

If you come to our show PLEASE take a moment to look my up and
introduce yourself.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Manufacturing Technology
H.H. Ellis Technical High School