Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lefty

Default Plasma Machine

I posted this on the welding group but thought some of you guys might
help.
I have a Snap On YA 2001 which is a Century 2040 machine. I need a
manual or wiring schematic for this machine. I bought it non working
and figured out it has a pressure switch which acts as a safety not
allowing the main arc to initiate unless it sees a minimum amount of
air pressure. I jumped the pressure switch and I got the machine to
cut. It works on high 40 amp setting but when I switch it to 20 amp
or low it will only cut as long as the pilot arc is active. As soon as

the pilot arc drops out the main arc stops too. I figure the main relay

is dropping out but a schematic would be most helpful in determining
why. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Regards to all.