Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Hiring Setup person Ontario California area, Also North Hollywood

Ive a customer with a shop full of new Ganesh CNC lathes that is
looking for a good setup person. I believe the controls are Fanuc
ot-10s or somesuch.

This is a young company, with a lot on the ball and more work than
they can handle.

Located in Ontario/Pomona California. Some Spanish would be nice..but
NOT a requirement.

Need a setup/operator for OmniTurn CNC in North Hollywood. Well
established company wants to purchase a turnkey Omniturn..and turnkey
means including someone to set up and run it. I suspect that within a
year or two at most..whoever takes this position will be in charge of
multiple OmniTurns and running their own department.

Email me for specifics

Gunner

- Proverbs 22:3

Origin of Hex Head Nuts/bolts? CWLee Metalworking 57 August 10th 17 01:09 AM
prog. therm. and heat pump questions Abby Normal Home Repair 119 December 22nd 05 12:38 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Pinging: All Wreckers regarding nutcase posting as me, Bay Area Dave. Puff Griffis Woodworking 40 March 13th 04 02:01 AM