Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

Default FS - 20 inch metal cutting band saw, LA area

I have a friend who wishes to dispose of a 20 inch metal cutting band
saw, Davis and Wells brand, it has motor on it, no blade, probably
operational but has not been powered recently. The lamp will need to
be rewired - this is a very nice saw, he has an offer from a dealer,
but this really should go to someone who wants it to use it rather
than a dealer who will convert it to a wood cutting band saw.

it has a jack shaft to give you the very low speeds you need for metal
cutting, a large cast iron table, and it is in good condition, not a
bucket of rust - delivery within some reasonable distance of Los
Angeles is possible, you will have to negotiate that with my friend.

If you are interested, drop me an email, quickly please before he
sells it to the dealer - I believe an offer of $1000 to $1200 will be
enough to get it, though I'm sure he'd be happy to take more..
unmangle my address below to do so. Email me with your phone number
and my friend will call you - he doesn't use the internet so this is
the only way to make contact.
Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
HotRod

Bill
Are you same guy I just bought the "P" steering wheel from? I thought
the internet was a large place but it seems that we share several
newsgroups.

"William B Noble (don't reply to this address)" wrote
in message ...
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

well, I did sell a non OEM steering wheel from a "P" car via E-bay a
while back.....

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:38:52 -0500, "HotRod"
wrote:

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
HotRod

Just laughing because I'v notice you on several of the groups that I
frequent. Obviously the chances of sharing several groups with the same
person isn't as remote as I thought. I figured my interests were so diverse
but hey I guess it does make some sense.