Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Abrasha

Default Walmart

Ignoramus12063 wrote:
I used to feel, and with some reasons, that Walmart was an honest
company providing us the benefits of its efficiency and purchasing
power.

I no longer think so and do not regard walmart as a trustworthy
company, based on my personal experiences with the following.

1. "Smart battery chargers" are worse than stupid battery chargers,
turning off at various times based on wrong (in my opinion) charging
algorithm.

2. Their soldering iron does not solder anything.

3. Their battery jumper cable was complete trash and basically fell
apart and was very bad. (I need a decent jumper cable by the way,
something made for real users).

You sound like you are even surprised about any or all of that.

My goldsmithing teacher in school told me once, "I never buy cheap
tools. I can't afford them, they are too expensive."

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Walmart John Normile Metalworking 84 February 22nd 06 06:59 AM
OT Walmart and you carl mciver Metalworking 131 February 4th 06 06:37 AM
Walmart Steve B Metalworking 4 January 23rd 06 04:12 PM
Walmart Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 3 January 20th 06 07:37 PM
Walmart Jim Insolo Metalworking 3 January 19th 06 07:52 PM