DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Walmart (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/141436-re-walmart.html)

Abrasha January 22nd 06 03:51 PM

Walmart

Ignoramus12063 wrote:
I used to feel, and with some reasons, that Walmart was an honest
company providing us the benefits of its efficiency and purchasing
power.

I no longer think so and do not regard walmart as a trustworthy
company, based on my personal experiences with the following.

1. "Smart battery chargers" are worse than stupid battery chargers,
turning off at various times based on wrong (in my opinion) charging
algorithm.

2. Their soldering iron does not solder anything.

3. Their battery jumper cable was complete trash and basically fell
apart and was very bad. (I need a decent jumper cable by the way,
something made for real users).

You sound like you are even surprised about any or all of that.

My goldsmithing teacher in school told me once, "I never buy cheap
tools. I can't afford them, they are too expensive."

:)

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com