lane

Default Free Enco Shipping Code

Just received the following in an email from Enco.

"Happy New Year! This month we're offering you FREE UPS SHIPPING (standard
ground) with your order of $50 or more. Just use promo code FS14 at checkout
when you purchase from www.use-enco.com, or call 1-800-USE-ENCO and speak to
one of our friendly sales associates. Make sure you mention promo code FS14
and hurry, this offer expires February 29, 2004."

Thought I would share.

Lane

Pep674

Very kind of you.... Thanks.
Paul in AJ AZ
Don Bruder

In article ,
"lane" lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote:

Just received the following in an email from Enco.

"Happy New Year! This month we're offering you FREE UPS SHIPPING (standard
ground) with your order of $50 or more. Just use promo code FS14 at checkout
when you purchase from www.use-enco.com, or call 1-800-USE-ENCO and speak to
one of our friendly sales associates. Make sure you mention promo code FS14
and hurry, this offer expires February 29, 2004."

Thought I would share.

Lane

A kindly offer, indeed, but one is left asking "Why, even with free
shipping, would one want to give a spammer any quantity of money
whatsoever?"

(If this was a non-spam mailing from Enco, I withdraw the question)

--
Don Bruder - --- Preferred Email - SpamAssassinated.
Hate SPAM? See http://www.spamassassin.org for some seriously great info.
Marv Soloff

Regularly, some of us on this NG get offers from ENCO. This offer for
free shipping on orders of over $50.00 is one of them. We post them so
that readers on this NG who do not get these email offers can save a
couple of bucks. If you consider ENCO a source of spam, that's your
business.

Regards,

Marv

Don Bruder wrote:
In article ,
"lane" lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote:

Just received the following in an email from Enco.

"Happy New Year! This month we're offering you FREE UPS SHIPPING (standard
ground) with your order of $50 or more. Just use promo code FS14 at checkout
when you purchase from www.use-enco.com, or call 1-800-USE-ENCO and speak to
one of our friendly sales associates. Make sure you mention promo code FS14
and hurry, this offer expires February 29, 2004."

Thought I would share.

Lane

A kindly offer, indeed, but one is left asking "Why, even with free
shipping, would one want to give a spammer any quantity of money
whatsoever?"

(If this was a non-spam mailing from Enco, I withdraw the question)

lane

A kindly offer, indeed, but one is left asking "Why, even with free
shipping, would one want to give a spammer any quantity of money
whatsoever?"

(If this was a non-spam mailing from Enco, I withdraw the question)

--
Don Bruder - --- Preferred Email - SpamAssassinated.

Don, to relieve your fears; as my experience goes, Enco doesn't spam. I hate
spam and wouldn't contribute or forward any spam what-so-ever.
Beside, I know a lot of people on this NG use Enco, as do I on a regular
basis.

So please, withdraw the question. grin (You can't, your post will be
forever archived by Google.)

Lane

ENCO Free Shipping Marv Soloff Metalworking 1 October 2nd 03 03:04 PM
ENCO again Marv Soloff Metalworking 0 September 5th 03 09:36 AM
recmd to mark steel part with changing lot code? William Danielson Metalworking 4 July 1st 03 01:57 PM