Marv Soloff

Default ENCO Free Shipping

Once again: From ENCO's email offerings:

"In the October issue of HOTdeals we're offering you FREE UPS SHIPPING
(standard ground) with your order of $25 or more. Just use promo code
NC1003 at checkout when you purchase from use-enco.com, or call
1-800-USE-ENCO and speak to one of our friendly sales associates. Make
sure you mention promo code NC1003."

Looks like they have this deal every month. Notice the code:NC1003. Not
rocket science I would say, but useful if you are buying large or heavy
items.

Regards,

Marv

Michael Cameron

Marv Soloff wrote in message ...
Once again: From ENCO's email offerings:

"In the October issue of HOTdeals we're offering you FREE UPS SHIPPING
(standard ground) with your order of $25 or more. Just use promo code
NC1003 at checkout when you purchase from use-enco.com, or call
1-800-USE-ENCO and speak to one of our friendly sales associates. Make
sure you mention promo code NC1003."

Looks like they have this deal every month. Notice the code:NC1003. Not
rocket science I would say, but useful if you are buying large or heavy
items.

Regards,

Marv

Enco has the deal pretty often, and you are right it doesn't take much of a
brain to figure out the code. I was suprised back in July I believe when
NC0703 was rejected by the order desk folks. Thanks for keeping us all
updated on when the free shipping deal is going on

Michael no xx's in my address

ENCO again Marv Soloff Metalworking 0 September 5th 03 09:36 AM
ENCO no-name chuck or Bison? Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 7 August 28th 03 03:08 PM
OT - Lightweight Ebay shipping fee scam Jim Stewart Metalworking 11 July 20th 03 12:41 PM