lane

Default Free Enco Shipping Code

A kindly offer, indeed, but one is left asking "Why, even with free
shipping, would one want to give a spammer any quantity of money
whatsoever?"

(If this was a non-spam mailing from Enco, I withdraw the question)

--
Don Bruder - --- Preferred Email - SpamAssassinated.

Don, to relieve your fears; as my experience goes, Enco doesn't spam. I hate
spam and wouldn't contribute or forward any spam what-so-ever.
Beside, I know a lot of people on this NG use Enco, as do I on a regular
basis.

So please, withdraw the question. grin (You can't, your post will be
forever archived by Google.)

Lane