Don Bruder

Default Free Enco Shipping Code

In article ,
"lane" lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote:

Just received the following in an email from Enco.

"Happy New Year! This month we're offering you FREE UPS SHIPPING (standard
ground) with your order of $50 or more. Just use promo code FS14 at checkout
when you purchase from www.use-enco.com, or call 1-800-USE-ENCO and speak to
one of our friendly sales associates. Make sure you mention promo code FS14
and hurry, this offer expires February 29, 2004."

Thought I would share.

Lane

A kindly offer, indeed, but one is left asking "Why, even with free
shipping, would one want to give a spammer any quantity of money
whatsoever?"

(If this was a non-spam mailing from Enco, I withdraw the question)

--
Don Bruder - --- Preferred Email - SpamAssassinated.
Hate SPAM? See http://www.spamassassin.org for some seriously great info.