Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default welder helmet-a good business

If the following message is usefull for you, please contact us by
e-mail: , if not, please delete it directly, and
accept my apologize for the trouble.

Dear Manager

It may interest you to learn that our company, Suzhou Everflying
http://welderhelmet.ebigchina.com is possibly the largest supplier of
kinds of welder helmet from China. Our products can be found in the
U.S.A., all European countries, as well as other countries around the
world. Our product quality is excellent, and because of volume, we are
able to offer all of our products at very competitive prices.

If you are looking for a supplier in China, please consider joining
with us. Choosing us will bring us big profit!!!!!!!!

Please go to our web site http://welderhelmet.ebigchina.com to view
those products that interest you.

Tks & have a nice day !!!!

Michiel

TEL: +86-512-68089081/82
FAX: +86-512-68089080
Web site : http://www.materialfair.com
E-mail:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

Please forward 40 samples of each model for evaluation purposes. Also
include your distributor pricing schedule and a copy of your AWA certs, MTBF
white papers and estimate your free capacity and lead times for quarterly
and yearly releases in container qtys.

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner

What style? We will gladly forward requested free samples and only charge a
modest shipping and handling stipends. Please send your credit card info
for the S&H.

Tom Gardner wrote:
Please forward 40 samples of each model for evaluation purposes. Also
include your distributor pricing schedule and a copy of your AWA certs,
MTBF
white papers and estimate your free capacity and lead times for quarterly
and yearly releases in container qtys.

oups.com...