Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ConcreteArtist

Default Is there any use for this tool in machining?

I have no use for it what so ever.

Greg

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn

I have no use for it either but my wife does scrapbooking. I sent it to her
and made lots of points that I can apply toward the next shop purchases
I don't see much problem with the OP's question. Except he could have been
a bit more honest with the form. I would much rather read about a new tool
of anykind than hundreds of posts about politics.
Glenn
"ConcreteArtist" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have no use for it what so ever.

Greg

Question about Sorby Spiralling Tool Carl McCarty Woodturning 3 November 22nd 05 02:01 AM
Tool Guide Joe AutoDrill Metalworking 5 April 14th 05 05:39 PM
Tool Guide Joe AutoDrill Woodworking 4 April 13th 05 02:50 AM
Geo. Thomas rear parting tool holder Karen Story Metalworking 9 August 28th 04 03:10 PM
Musings on Tool Sets (Apologies to Arch) George Woodturning 4 August 30th 03 12:14 AM