Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP*

Default PHOTOS of my 17.5 HP phase converter

"Ignoramus29580" wrote in message
.. .

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/17.5-Phase-Converter/

You need to work on general wire routing and workmanship issues, in addition
to some of the other items pointed out in this thread. In general, wires and
cables are not routed as the crow flies, they should go in straight lines,
get bent at the proper radius for the diameter and change direction 90
degrees. Wires running into breakers or terminals should enter/exit in a
straight line. Adequate wire length should be available for changing out
devices in the future. Some electricians can line up all of the wires in a
panel with the precision of the Rockettes, I'm not sure that's necessary,
but some evidence of symmetry and a plan does make future service easier and
you will feel good about the final product.