Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default PHOTOS of my 17.5 HP phase converter

Ig,

I am impressed with your willingness to ask questions, your openness to
suggestions and your willingness to allow others to critique your
efforts.

All qualities that all of us should have more of..

Thanks for sharing your efforts with us.

TMT

Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking
Glenn

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ig,

I am impressed with your willingness to ask questions, your openness to
suggestions and your willingness to allow others to critique your
efforts.

All qualities that all of us should have more of..

Thanks for sharing your efforts with us.

TMT

I have to second that I am enjoying the process.
Keep up the good work!
Glenn

Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking
Andrew Mawson

"Ignoramus8558" wrote in message
.. .
On 15 Dec 2005 19:50:04 -0800, Too_Many_Tools

wrote:
Ig,

I am impressed with your willingness to ask questions, your

openness to
suggestions and your willingness to allow others to critique your
efforts.

All qualities that all of us should have more of..

Thanks for sharing your efforts with us.

Thank you TMT. What do you think about the phase converter itself? I
kind of like at least the concept of it, and want to fully clean up
the implementation.

While you are tidying it up, tighten up the clamp screws on the mains
plug - at least one isn't done up G

AWEM