Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe

Default Microscope adapter for digicam

Try looking at:
http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/mag/indexmag.html
and do a search for photography. For example, I saw an article on using
an enlarger stand as the support for the camera (perhaps on that site).
Also follow some of the links on the Micscape site.

There are numerous references to this sort of operation on the net -
I've got a lot of files of them myself. Unfortunately, all of my
bookmarks, files etc. are on a no-longer-connected PC, and I haven't had
time yet to move them to my new, sexy machine.

If you still are stuck, I can dig up my files for you.

Joe
(Correct email address is: jdella-feraATmmmDotcom)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:38:47 -0500, Joe wrote:

Try looking at:
http://www.microscopy-uk.org.uk/mag/indexmag.html
and do a search for photography. For example, I saw an article on using
an enlarger stand as the support for the camera (perhaps on that site).
Also follow some of the links on the Micscape site.

There are numerous references to this sort of operation on the net -
I've got a lot of files of them myself. Unfortunately, all of my
bookmarks, files etc. are on a no-longer-connected PC, and I haven't had
time yet to move them to my new, sexy machine.

If you still are stuck, I can dig up my files for you.

Joe
(Correct email address is: jdella-feraATmmmDotcom)

Ive got quite a number of microscope adjusting racks and bases ,
Leitz, Leica, Nikon. Mostly complete microscopes used in the chip
industry, missing a good bit of the optics and so forth. Including
some of the film holders and so forth.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner