Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dead compressor? Help!!

Hello, I have 2 Craftsman compressors giving me the same problem. They
are as follows:

Model: 919.167240 - 15 gallons - 150PSi.
Model: 919.165500 - 33 gallons - 135PSi.

The motors/engines work but the gages don't report any pressure. Also,
after close inspection It appears to be that the tanks are in great
condition. Both these items are relativeley new and I was wondering if
anybody in this forum can suggest a way to troubleshoot these items. I
called Sears and they say they would charge me $57.99 + parts for a
minor repair or $97.95 + parts for a major repair.

Please assist. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Jay