Mike Henry

Default Michael Morgan - Scraping

It looks like Michael Morgan has turned over order fulfillment to a 3rd
party. The web site is he

http://www.machinerepair.com/

and whoever is doing this now indicates that they will work with folks that
have unfullfilled back orders. It might be worth a shot if any here are
still waiting for product.

Mike Henry

Default Michael Morgan - Scraping [note to Grant]

Grant,

I got your reply to me in email on this topic and responded in email, but
you have apparently spam-proofed your email address and/or are having ISP
problems as both replies I sent have bounced. I didn't notice the "nospam"
in my first reply but did on the second and removed it. Still bounced.
What's up?

Mike

"Mike Henry" wrote in message
It looks like Michael Morgan has turned over order fulfillment to a 3rd
party. The web site is he

http://www.machinerepair.com/

and whoever is doing this now indicates that they will work with folks

that
have unfullfilled back orders. It might be worth a shot if any here are
still waiting for product.

Asp3211968

do you you now if the will sell straight edges
Mike Henry

I didn't see them listed on the web site. Maybe it was more trouble than it
was worth.

You might try contacting Andy at MLA - I think he knew of someone that was
still selling castings.

"Asp3211968" wrote in message
do you you now if the will sell straight edges

Asp3211968

who is andy at mla and how can i contact him

Mike Henry

MLA is Metal Lathe Accessories, Andy owns it, and you can contact him he

http://www.statecollegecentral.com/metallathe/

He sells very nice casting kits, if you are interested in that sort of
thing.

"Asp3211968" wrote in message
who is andy at mla and how can i contact him

Asp3211968

thanks i found the site looking on ebay yesterday
shapeaholic

Mike:
Try contacting Ron Biggs. He bought the patterns for the straight edge
from MLA. He was selling them at the NAMES show last spring in
Detroit.

I don't have his contact info, but I believe he is a member of the
Metro Detroit Model Engineers

Perhaps one of the other members has his contact info.

Also check out the straight edges I am making on my webpage
http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/shapeaholic/index.html

Cheers
Pete

"Mike Henry" wrote in message ...
MLA is Metal Lathe Accessories, Andy owns it, and you can contact him he

http://www.statecollegecentral.com/metallathe/

He sells very nice casting kits, if you are interested in that sort of
thing.

who is andy at mla and how can i contact him

Vince Iorio

I asked Andy at MLA why he does not sell the straight edge anymore, and
he said the quality of the iron for scraping was not always good, and
people complained.

Vince