Vince Iorio

Default Michael Morgan - Scraping [note to Grant]

I asked Andy at MLA why he does not sell the straight edge anymore, and
he said the quality of the iron for scraping was not always good, and
people complained.

Vince

shapeaholic wrote:

Mike:
Try contacting Ron Biggs. He bought the patterns for the straight edge
from MLA. He was selling them at the NAMES show last spring in
Detroit.

I don't have his contact info, but I believe he is a member of the
Metro Detroit Model Engineers

Perhaps one of the other members has his contact info.

Also check out the straight edges I am making on my webpage
http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/shapeaholic/index.html

Cheers
Pete

"Mike Henry" wrote in message ...

MLA is Metal Lathe Accessories, Andy owns it, and you can contact him he

http://www.statecollegecentral.com/metallathe/

He sells very nice casting kits, if you are interested in that sort of
thing.

"Asp3211968" wrote in message

who is andy at mla and how can i contact him