Mike Henry

Default Michael Morgan - Scraping [note to Grant]

Grant,

I got your reply to me in email on this topic and responded in email, but
you have apparently spam-proofed your email address and/or are having ISP
problems as both replies I sent have bounced. I didn't notice the "nospam"
in my first reply but did on the second and removed it. Still bounced.
What's up?

Mike

"Mike Henry" wrote in message
It looks like Michael Morgan has turned over order fulfillment to a 3rd
party. The web site is he

http://www.machinerepair.com/

and whoever is doing this now indicates that they will work with folks

that
have unfullfilled back orders. It might be worth a shot if any here are
still waiting for product.