shapeaholic

Default Michael Morgan - Scraping [note to Grant]

Mike:
Try contacting Ron Biggs. He bought the patterns for the straight edge
from MLA. He was selling them at the NAMES show last spring in
Detroit.

I don't have his contact info, but I believe he is a member of the
Metro Detroit Model Engineers

Perhaps one of the other members has his contact info.

Also check out the straight edges I am making on my webpage
http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/shapeaholic/index.html

Cheers
Pete

"Mike Henry" wrote in message ...
MLA is Metal Lathe Accessories, Andy owns it, and you can contact him he

http://www.statecollegecentral.com/metallathe/

He sells very nice casting kits, if you are interested in that sort of
thing.

"Asp3211968" wrote in message
who is andy at mla and how can i contact him