Jeff Wisnia

Default Pinging Don Foreman - Bicycle Light

Spotted this one on another newsgroup. Looks line a pretty useful safety
gadget for less than $15. It must be a cousin to those shakemup flashlights.

Wonder it they sell similar ones here?
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Jeff Wisnia

Default Pinging Don Foreman - Oops!

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Spotted this one on another newsgroup. Looks line a pretty useful safety
gadget for less than $15. It must be a cousin to those shakemup
flashlights.

Wonder it they sell similar ones here?

Woulda helped to put the link in the first time, huh?

http://www.freelights.co.uk

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Larry Jaques

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:14:46 -0000, with neither quill nor qualm, "Don
Foreman" quickly quoth:

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Spotted this one on another newsgroup. Looks line a pretty useful safety
gadget for less than $15. It must be a cousin to those shakemup
flashlights.

Wonder it they sell similar ones here?

Woulda helped to put the link in the first time, huh?

http://www.freelights.co.uk

£6.50 and £8.50 for "free lights", eh? Where do these folks
come up with their website names, anyway?

They look like handy gadgets, though, and that isn't a bad price.

--
CAUTION: Driver brakes for Pukey Ducks (To ignite them.)
Don Foreman

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
se.com...
I've seen this -- but I happen to be in London today and will even be in
the neighborhood so maybe we'll stop by and check this out.

Well, that turned out a bust! The address given on the website turned out
to be a sandwich shop. There was a very good bikeshop two doors down.
They'd never heard of this outfit but said there were flats above the shops
so maybe someone was making lights in his flat and selling them on the web.

The Cateye Luxeon-based bikelites I saw at the bike shop looked like pretty
decent lights -- and dang well should be for the asked price. YOW!

Want a longer lasting light bulb Mel Home Repair 17 October 26th 05 02:25 PM
Light Bulb Phil UK diy 18 March 27th 05 05:50 PM
Found elsewhere but perhaps a bit close to home? John UK diy 5 December 29th 04 11:28 PM
Survey on Newsgroup Behavior Jens Arndt Home Repair 27 November 2nd 04 01:45 PM
Inground spa light replac barry martin Home Repair 0 October 14th 04 12:30 AM