Larry Jaques

Default Pinging Don Foreman - Oops!

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:14:46 -0000, with neither quill nor qualm, "Don
Foreman" quickly quoth:

I've seen this -- but I happen to be in London today and will even be in the
neighborhood so maybe we'll stop by and check this out.

Thanks, Jeff!
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Spotted this one on another newsgroup. Looks line a pretty useful safety
gadget for less than $15. It must be a cousin to those shakemup
flashlights.

Wonder it they sell similar ones here?

Woulda helped to put the link in the first time, huh?

http://www.freelights.co.uk

£6.50 and £8.50 for "free lights", eh? Where do these folks
come up with their website names, anyway?

They look like handy gadgets, though, and that isn't a bad price.

--
CAUTION: Driver brakes for Pukey Ducks (To ignite them.)