Don Foreman

Default Pinging Don Foreman - Oops!

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
se.com...
I've seen this -- but I happen to be in London today and will even be in
the neighborhood so maybe we'll stop by and check this out.

Well, that turned out a bust! The address given on the website turned out
to be a sandwich shop. There was a very good bikeshop two doors down.
They'd never heard of this outfit but said there were flats above the shops
so maybe someone was making lights in his flat and selling them on the web.

The Cateye Luxeon-based bikelites I saw at the bike shop looked like pretty
decent lights -- and dang well should be for the asked price. YOW!