Mark

Default NE Ohio metalworking clubs?

Does anybody know of any metalworking clubs in the northeast OH region?

Thanks,
Mark

John Husvar

In article ,
"Mark" wrote:

Does anybody know of any metalworking clubs in the northeast OH region?

Thanks,
Mark

Western Reserve Artist Blacksmith Association is one I know of. I don't
know if any of its members do machining as well as blacksmithing.
Brian Lawson

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:32:02 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

Does anybody know of any metalworking clubs in the northeast OH region?

Thanks,
Mark

Hey Mark,

Pulled frmom a qwuick Googlwe on

metalworking, Cleveland

The following is no doubt a school training program, but give the lady
a call and ask your question of her. If she can not help directly,
she might be able to put you in touch with say a teacher who knows
somebody.
.................................................. ...................
Cleveland
NEO-MAC

Contact: Karen Kittle,
(440) 746-0031

Local metalworking associations, with the help of WIRE-Net (a
community economic development association), have formed a
metalworking associations partnership, NEO-MAC, to support, approve
and promote metalworking education programs in Northeast Ohio and
promote NIMS credentialing in Cleveland vocational programs. In
addition, the local chamber of commerce has established a
"Metalworking Cluster" to promote this important industry segment.
.................................................. ....................
Tom Gardner

"Mark" wrote in message
m...
Does anybody know of any metalworking clubs in the northeast OH region?

Thanks,
Mark

Tom's place...bring beer! Metalworking, woodworking, lan parties, target
practice, arguing...with beer, preferably imported.

Mark

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

Tom's place...bring beer! Metalworking, woodworking, lan parties, target
practice, arguing...with beer, preferably imported.

That sounds like the kind of club I want to join ;-)

Mark

Mark

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 15:32:02 GMT, "Mark" wrote:
Hey Mark,

Pulled frmom a qwuick Googlwe on

metalworking, Cleveland

The following is no doubt a school training program, but give the lady
a call and ask your question of her. If she can not help directly,
she might be able to put you in touch with say a teacher who knows
somebody.
.................................................. ..................

Thanks Brian - they may be able to help me. Or maybe I'll start my own
darned club!!

Mark

Brian Lawson

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005 20:06:47 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

SNIP

Thanks Brian - they may be able to help me. Or maybe I'll start my own
darned club!!

Mark

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Hey again Mark,

Well, I hope you do manage to find an existing group, but good for
you having a positive attitude if you do not. But be ready for the
effort it takes. If you do decide, gimme a note, and I'll tell you
what happened and happens with our club (Metropolitan Detroit
Metalworking Club = MDMC), but only if you DO get ready to give it a
whack. No point in blathering away about something that you may well
not need to do.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario..