AL

Default Someone sent me a Suzuki engine

That engines looks like serious $. You'd think Fedex would show more
concern.

Jon Grimm

My guess would be that the engine was damaged in an accident while still
attached to a bike, hence the reason for removing it from the bike...

"Ignoramus21085" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 21:08:20 -0500, AL wrote:
That engines looks like serious $. You'd think Fedex would show more
concern.

The fedex woman could not give a **** and I felt like she wanted me to
stop bothering them. I have no need to pester them. If they want the
engine, they can ask me. I told them that I received what I never
expected, she knows all she needs to know.

I doubt that fedex actually wants to deal with a used motorcycle
engine that they damaged in transit (one aluminim cover broke).

If I had a square wave tig welder, I could weld it back... it is not
load bearing. But as of now, I only have a DC welder.

ff

Ignoramus21085 wrote:

I doubt that fedex actually wants to deal with a used motorcycle
engine that they damaged in transit (one aluminim cover broke).

If I had a square wave tig welder, I could weld it back... it is not
load bearing. But as of now, I only have a DC welder.

Careful. Suzuki has been known to use _magnesium_ for side casings on
their engines.