Jim Stewart

Default Someone sent me a Suzuki engine

Ignoramus21085 wrote:
I received a heavy fedex shipment today. Inside was a used, but nice
looking 4 cylinder strange Suzuki engine. I say strange because there
is no obvious place where crankshaft comes out. Looks like there is a
gearbox attached on the side with a big sprocket. I wonder what is the
engine for.

I did not order it from anyone. The engine was NOT too well packed and
one cover broke a little bit. Oil was obviously not drained from the
engine.

There was no return address.

The engine is Suzuki R737-115840.

Very odd. I had a similar misadventure before, when I sent two items
to wrong people. I paid them to ship the items to one another and then
gave each $10 extra.

I hope that someone contacts me within a month or so. Perhaps I will
know who it is if I do not receive something that I paid for. Which I
never remember too well.

Check the auctions of the ebay sellers that you've
bought from lately. I had a seller send me a box
of electronics by mistake. I had bought some ICs
from him a few days earlier.