Ron Moore

Default FA: South Bend 7" Shaper - Very Nice

I just posted this on eBay, a beautiful little shaper with the original
cabinet.
Or, if the link doesn't get it, item # 7557346717. I just don't have the
room to keep it around.

Very nice is understatment. Your machine is beautiful!

Were it not for the shipping costs from Oklahoma to Boston, I'd bid on
it immediately!

Good luck... Harry C.

Ron Moore

Thanks for the comment. It is a nice little machine. I guess they're not
appreciated much anynore for what they can do, but it sure is fun to watch
'em do it. Have a good.
Respectfully,
Ron Moore

wrote in message
oups.com...
Very nice is understatment. Your machine is beautiful!

Were it not for the shipping costs from Oklahoma to Boston, I'd bid on
it immediately!

Good luck... Harry C.

DeepDiver

Default South Bend 7" Shaper - Very Nice

"Ron Moore" wrote in message
I just posted this on eBay, a beautiful little shaper with the original
cabinet.
Or, if the link doesn't get it, item # 7557346717. I just don't have the
room to keep it around.

Wow, looks great. I've been lusting for a shaper ever since I first learned
of them on this NG. (Ok, maybe that sounds a little weird, but what I mean
is that I really want one!) If I didn't have a baby daughter on the way, I'd
definitely go after this. I don't suppose you'd want to hold on to it for
another year or so?

- Michael

Rex B

DeepDiver wrote:
Wow, looks great. I've been lusting for a shaper ever since I first learned
of them on this NG. (Ok, maybe that sounds a little weird, but what I mean
is that I really want one!)

Something about the way a shaper works that brings that out.
(scratching head)
Gunner

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:35:24 -0500, Rex B
wrote:

DeepDiver wrote:
Wow, looks great. I've been lusting for a shaper ever since I first learned
of them on this NG. (Ok, maybe that sounds a little weird, but what I mean
is that I really want one!)

Something about the way a shaper works that brings that out.
(scratching head)

I still have that 16" Gemco Shaper available in So. Cal.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner