Gunner

Default South Bend 7" Shaper - Very Nice

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:35:24 -0500, Rex B
wrote:

DeepDiver wrote:
Wow, looks great. I've been lusting for a shaper ever since I first learned
of them on this NG. (Ok, maybe that sounds a little weird, but what I mean
is that I really want one!)

Something about the way a shaper works that brings that out.
(scratching head)

I still have that 16" Gemco Shaper available in So. Cal.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner