Gunner

Default Visalia Show soon

For those of you going to the Visalia show, who need something
specific, now is the time to post your wish list and see if any of us
scroungers can come up with Stuff for you so we can bring it up to the
show

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Brian Lawson

Hey Gunner,

Don't expect to make it, but can you post the dates, and a URL?

Thanks.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:16:12 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

For those of you going to the Visalia show, who need something
specific, now is the time to post your wish list and see if any of us
scroungers can come up with Stuff for you so we can bring it up to the
show

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Bill Chernoff

I'd like to find a couple or three wheel adapters for a 1941 Norton 12 Inch
Type LC Multipurpose grinder.

Bill Chernoff
at the Shooting Star Technology booth.

ps Come and see our new DRO. Bolt circles, etc.

Mike Henry

"Bill Chernoff" wrote in message
I'd like to find a couple or three wheel adapters for a 1941 Norton 12
Inch
Type LC Multipurpose grinder.

Bill Chernoff
at the Shooting Star Technology booth.

ps Come and see our new DRO. Bolt circles, etc.

When will you be updating your web site for the new display unit?

Is it possible to upgrade one of the original CBX DROs with the new display?

Mike

Richard W.

"Gunner" wrote in message
For those of you going to the Visalia show, who need something
specific, now is the time to post your wish list and see if any of us
scroungers can come up with Stuff for you so we can bring it up to the
show

Gunner

Where and when is the show?

Larry Jaques

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 21:33:59 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Richard W." quickly quoth:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
For those of you going to the Visalia show, who need something
specific, now is the time to post your wish list and see if any of us
scroungers can come up with Stuff for you so we can bring it up to the
show

Gunner

Where and when is the show?

According to Gunner, it's in Visalia soon. gd&r

--
Put some color in your cheeks: Garden Naked!
------
Bill Chernoff

Default Visalia Show wish list

You can upgrade a CBX by just purchasing the new BT series reaout box. (2
axis or 3 axis) Your CBX scales will plug right in.

The "Visalia Show" is called "Men, Metal, & machines", put on by the sames
folks that put on Cabin Fever Expo .

It is at the Visalia Convetion center. See www.cabinfeverexpo.com for more
info.

Our web site will be updated soon- before the Men,Metal, and Machines show.

Bill Chernoff

Gunner

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 09:59:42 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 21:33:59 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Richard W." quickly quoth:

"Gunner" wrote in message
. ..
For those of you going to the Visalia show, who need something
specific, now is the time to post your wish list and see if any of us
scroungers can come up with Stuff for you so we can bring it up to the
show

Gunner

Where and when is the show?

According to Gunner, it's in Visalia soon. gd&r

Once again..poorly advertised...damnit

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/MMM/

3rd Annual
"Men, Metal, & Machines"
Model Engineering Show
Show: October 22nd & 23rd, 2005
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: Visalia Convention Center
Visalia, California

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 20:08:40 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
quickly quoth:

wrote:

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 21:33:59 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Richard W." quickly quoth:
Where and when is the show?

According to Gunner, it's in Visalia soon. gd&r

Once again..poorly advertised...damnit

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/MMM/

3rd Annual
"Men, Metal, & Machines"
Model Engineering Show
Show: October 22nd & 23rd, 2005
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: Visalia Convention Center
Visalia, California

Mapquest page: http://www.6URL.com/00HG (TinyUrl broken today)

Hell's Bells, Gunner. That's right close ta Goshen!
(And way too close to Fresno.)

--
Put some color in your cheeks: Garden Naked!
------
www.diversify.com Colorful Website Development
Gunner

wrote:

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005 21:33:59 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
"Richard W." quickly quoth:
Where and when is the show?

According to Gunner, it's in Visalia soon. gd&r

Once again..poorly advertised...damnit

http://www.cabinfeverexpo.com/MMM/

3rd Annual
"Men, Metal, & Machines"
Model Engineering Show
Show: October 22nd & 23rd, 2005
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: Visalia Convention Center
Visalia, California

Mapquest page: http://www.6URL.com/00HG (TinyUrl broken today)

Hell's Bells, Gunner. That's right close ta Goshen!
(And way too close to Fresno.)

And about 90 miles from my place.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Martin H. Eastburn

Bummer -

Total Est. Time: 26 hours, 20 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1727.07 miles from my home :-)

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life