Default Miller 35 wirefeed welder info request

I have a very ancient Miller 35 wirefeed welder that I need
information on for the eventualty when it breaks. If someone has a
manual that they can scan for it please send it to me. Use antispam
address at bottom please.

Thanks,

Wes S
--
Reply to:
Whiskey Echo Sierra Sierra AT Alpha Charlie Echo Golf Romeo Oscar Paul dot Charlie Charlie

I can check again, but 5-6 years ago I asked and they went HUH? As I
said, it is ancient.

Wes

Ignoramus29341 wrote:

A stupid question perhaps, but have you checked the miller
website. What's your unit's serial number. They have numerous manuals
for free downloading.

Ignoramus29341 wrote:

A stupid question perhaps, but have you checked the miller
website. What's your unit's serial number. They have numerous manuals
for free downloading.

Wow, I found a millermatic 35 that is close enough to my 35s that I'm
pretty happy. They must have mined the old manuals and put them up on
website since I last looked.

Reminds me of MicroMint. They make small embedded controllers. We
have an old press brake with a hurco autobend. The other day the
monitor crapped out and I saw a MicroMint TerMite or Termmite (for
google searches) that was feeding the dead monitor. So I contacted
micromint and they located a circa 1985 manual and scanned into a pdf
and emailed it to me.

Every once in a while you find a company that still believes in
customer service.

Wes S