Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Frantic3D

Default Grinding tool bits, newbie question.

Hello all,
I just purchased, (perhaps by mistake) H.F. 6" tool grinder. Looks and runs
like a fairly well made machine.
Anyway, the reason I purchased it was because it came with the nice green
silicon/carbide wheels for grinding carbide.
Question I can grind most all of my lathe tool bits and a few none standard
ones.Is there reference for grinding end mills and the like?
Or am I better off buying these as needed? I'm fully aware this is the sort
of thing that practice will ultimately make better.
So some sort of reference material would be helpful to start.

TIA
Neil