Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Paul Ferguson

Default Dewalt Angle Grinder stuck nut?

I have a Dewalt Angle Grinder DW 402. It has a thin cutting wheel
mounted per the instructions -- with the threaded clamp nut on the
spindle so the raised section (pilot) is not against the wheel.

I am now having trouble removing the nut. I cannot find that the
instructions mention which way the nut threads off. I think I may have
turned it the wrong way trying to remove it and over tightened it. Any
tips on freeing the nut?

PaulF

Angle Grinder FAQ section John Rumm UK diy 10 September 2nd 05 12:09 AM
Cutting Angle Iron Pete C UK diy 20 August 22nd 05 08:13 PM
Angle Grinder use bhads UK diy 3 August 7th 05 03:27 PM
FS: Veritas Grinder Tool Rest and Grinding Jig Mark Wells Woodworking 0 November 11th 04 04:41 AM
KO Lee 612 surface grinder questions Mike Henry Metalworking 5 December 24th 03 12:36 AM