Brian Lawson

Hey Paul,

I've never seen an angle grinder that didn't have regular right-hand
threads. It does sometimes help to try to turn the "disc" along with
the wrench. ie...grab both.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:02:14 GMT, Paul Ferguson
wrote:

I have a Dewalt Angle Grinder DW 402. It has a thin cutting wheel
mounted per the instructions -- with the threaded clamp nut on the
spindle so the raised section (pilot) is not against the wheel.

I am now having trouble removing the nut. I cannot find that the
instructions mention which way the nut threads off. I think I may have
turned it the wrong way trying to remove it and over tightened it. Any
tips on freeing the nut?

PaulF