Dave Hinz

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:26:35 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 15 Sep 2005 17:34:38 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Surely you have a better inventory than _that_?

There are LOTs of Liberals. I only have so much storage space. Shrug
Ammo takes up room.

....says the man with a warehouse full of machine tools... (snicker)

You'll signal us somehow if you need a resupply run some day, yes?

Dave

Gunner

On 16 Sep 2005 17:40:23 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:26:35 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 15 Sep 2005 17:34:38 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Surely you have a better inventory than _that_?

There are LOTs of Liberals. I only have so much storage space. Shrug
Ammo takes up room.

...says the man with a warehouse full of machine tools... (snicker)

You'll signal us somehow if you need a resupply run some day, yes?

Dave

I could use another 10,000 rounds of 7.62 Nato, and some more LC
Match cartridge brass in 3006, along with a few thousand more Horneday
168gr Internationals. Oh..and another couple 8lb kegs of 4895 would
be appreciated.. Oh...perhaps a couple kegs of Varget?

Perhaps another pallet of 7.62x54R ( yellow tip prefered) would be
nice too.

Need anyone to sign for the load? Ill have the wife on the lookout for
the truck. If you have space, fill it with whatever 7.62x39 you have
on hand, as I need some for the "loaner" guns.

Damit..I could use some more ..say...4 kegs of AA #5? Toss in some CCI
Large Pistol primers too. About 50,000 will be fine. I think Ive got
enough Small Pistol Primers. I dont shoot the sub calibers much.
Shrug.

If you can get a deal on 230 gr Gold Dots or Golden Sabres ,
say...10,000?

Damn...I need to work up a better inventory system....sigh....

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Gunner

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:36:50 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

[...]

Sigh...I also need another 200lbs of #4 buck if you have some.
Room clearing at liberal universities tends to eat up shot at
prodigious rates. Will need 2 kegs of Unique as well.
Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Gunner

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:50:38 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

[...]

Anyone know the average height of lamp posts in DC? We will need
1000x the average lamp post height, less 10' ,of 3/8 rope. And some
tall extension ladders.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Dave Hinz

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:36:50 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 16 Sep 2005 17:40:23 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

You'll signal us somehow if you need a resupply run some day, yes?

I could use another 10,000 rounds of 7.62 Nato, and some more LC
Match cartridge brass in 3006,

You want just the brass, or the loaded stuff? Seriously, I've got a
couple cans of each that I'd like to sell.

Damn...I need to work up a better inventory system....sigh....

Your shopping list and mine are remarkably similar.

Abrasha

Dave Hinz wrote:

Your shopping list and mine are remarkably similar.

That does put a new spin on "lunatic fringe"
--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com
Gunner Asch

On 16 Sep 2005 19:11:45 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:36:50 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 16 Sep 2005 17:40:23 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

You'll signal us somehow if you need a resupply run some day, yes?

I could use another 10,000 rounds of 7.62 Nato, and some more LC
Match cartridge brass in 3006,

You want just the brass, or the loaded stuff? Seriously, I've got a
couple cans of each that I'd like to sell.

You got LC Match ? Email me.

Damn...I need to work up a better inventory system....sigh....

Your shopping list and mine are remarkably similar.

Just doubling existing stocks. Shrug. Great minds think alike.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
JohnM

Abrasha wrote:
jim rozen wrote:

In article , John R.
Carroll
says...

Jim,
This is what passes for leadership these days. Inearly laughed my ass
off.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/natio...0153-3878r.htm

DeLay declares 'victory' in war on budget fat

Heh. Pretty soon he'll be declaring victory - from jail.

They're getting close and closer....

Jim

Dream on! If he's going to jail, I'll be growing a full head of hair
again.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Just getcha some of that aerosol hair Ron Popiel was hucking a while back..

John
pyotr filipivich

Let the record show that Gunner Asch wrote back on
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 06:32:49 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On 16 Sep 2005 19:11:45 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:36:50 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 16 Sep 2005 17:40:23 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

You'll signal us somehow if you need a resupply run some day, yes?

I could use another 10,000 rounds of 7.62 Nato, and some more LC
Match cartridge brass in 3006,

You want just the brass, or the loaded stuff? Seriously, I've got a
couple cans of each that I'd like to sell.

You got LC Match ? Email me.

Damn...I need to work up a better inventory system....sigh....

Your shopping list and mine are remarkably similar.

Just doubling existing stocks. Shrug. Great minds think alike.

The problem with the "just get more of this" procedure is when you
forget, and run out. Then you don't have the visible inventory reminders
of what you need to get more of.

I just need to get a pistol to go with the forgotten box of ammo
sitting in the back.

tschus
pyotr

--