Gunner Asch

On 16 Sep 2005 19:11:45 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:36:50 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 16 Sep 2005 17:40:23 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

You'll signal us somehow if you need a resupply run some day, yes?

I could use another 10,000 rounds of 7.62 Nato, and some more LC
Match cartridge brass in 3006,

You want just the brass, or the loaded stuff? Seriously, I've got a
couple cans of each that I'd like to sell.

You got LC Match ? Email me.

Damn...I need to work up a better inventory system....sigh....

Your shopping list and mine are remarkably similar.

Just doubling existing stocks. Shrug. Great minds think alike.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner