Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ottomatic

Default Help bed casting

sorry if this is a repeat, I never saw my first attempt

Anyone out there who could cast an extended bed for one of the
7x10,12,14 Chinise lathes for me?

I would like to get to a capacity of 36 in between centers.

yes, I know they are crap, but one could work fine for me.

I once had a link for someone who did bed castings for very
modest prices, but they seem to have fallen off the face of the Earth.

FWIW, you can buy a bed extension for a comp. small wood lathe,
but even LittleMachineShop doesn't have anything past 14 inches.

Any and all leads, tips, advises would be greatly appreciated.

I live in soutern Ohio

TIA
Otto