Joe AutoDrill

Default CNC Related Press Release Outlets

This is similar to a post I sent out into the wild here a few months ago,
but a bit more specific... I've got a number of outlets for press releases
pointed directly at the production and/or manufacturing industry. However,
I'm looking for new CNC related contacts. We just finished designing
something for CNC units and our multiple spindle heads that I'd like to get
known a bit for obvious reasons...

Anyone know of some web sites, magazines, etc that cater specifically to the
CNC industry?

I've got a few on "schedules" where I hit them weekly, monthly, every 6
months or yearly based on how often we advertise or how often they receive
that type of info but the more the better, right?

As an unrelated follow-up, the customer drilling granite is probably going
to order soon. I'll have a follow-up post on how it all worked out soon
enough. Thank you all for the input on that front...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
(908) 542-0244
http://www.AutoDrill.com
http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

Tom Gardner

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
[...]

One industry that does a LOT of critical hole drilling is brush mfg. I'd be
glad to send you some trade journals if you're interested.

Joe AutoDrill

One industry that does a LOT of critical hole drilling is brush mfg. I'd
be glad to send you some trade journals if you're interested.

Tom,

As the kids say, you da man. Can I eMail you a UPS label and you just throw
them into a box or pouch or something?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Tom Gardner

One industry that does a LOT of critical hole drilling is brush mfg. I'd
be glad to send you some trade journals if you're interested.

Tom,

As the kids say, you da man. Can I eMail you a UPS label and you just
throw them into a box or pouch or something?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
(908) 542-0244
http://www.AutoDrill.com
http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

Let me root-up what in in the abyss of my desks and accumulate and they are
on the way. I recommend that you poke me in a week. I think I can find
your ship-to. There are also a few machine mfgrs. that would benefit with
your stuff.

Joe AutoDrill

Let me root-up what in in the abyss of my desks and accumulate and they
are on the way. I recommend that you poke me in a week. I think I can
find your ship-to. There are also a few machine mfgrs. that would benefit
with your stuff.

Much appreciated. Let me cover shipping them to me. Even if you use media
mail or something... Or I can just promise you a 10% discount on a
replacement head when that used commander you picked up kicks the bucket. Or
a promise of a hot coffee, cold soda or similar liquid should we ever meet
somewhere.

How is that working out for you BTW? Did it require parts when you received
it and were they still available, etc?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
(908) 542-0244
http://www.AutoDrill.com
http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

Tom Gardner

[...]

I had to buy collets for drills. I'm only using two spindles and it came
with 6. Somebody updated it not long ago with new style stuff and it's
still available. I't breaks my heart to use that Clausing 20"
"Top-of-the-line" drill press for a dedicated job...I'd much rather have it
in my machine shop! I get to NJ every few years, let's have lunch! Anytime
you're in Cleveland...