Tom Gardner

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
news:S%YTe.319$vG2.63@trndny02...
Let me root-up what in in the abyss of my desks and accumulate and they
are on the way. I recommend that you poke me in a week. I think I can
find your ship-to. There are also a few machine mfgrs. that would
benefit with your stuff.

Much appreciated. Let me cover shipping them to me. Even if you use
media mail or something... Or I can just promise you a 10% discount on a
replacement head when that used commander you picked up kicks the bucket.
Or a promise of a hot coffee, cold soda or similar liquid should we ever
meet somewhere.

How is that working out for you BTW? Did it require parts when you
received it and were they still available, etc?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
(908) 542-0244
http://www.AutoDrill.com
http://www.Multi-Drill.com

V8013-R

I had to buy collets for drills. I'm only using two spindles and it came
with 6. Somebody updated it not long ago with new style stuff and it's
still available. I't breaks my heart to use that Clausing 20"
"Top-of-the-line" drill press for a dedicated job...I'd much rather have it
in my machine shop! I get to NJ every few years, let's have lunch! Anytime
you're in Cleveland...