Joe AutoDrill

Let me root-up what in in the abyss of my desks and accumulate and they
are on the way. I recommend that you poke me in a week. I think I can
find your ship-to. There are also a few machine mfgrs. that would benefit
with your stuff.

Much appreciated. Let me cover shipping them to me. Even if you use media
mail or something... Or I can just promise you a 10% discount on a
replacement head when that used commander you picked up kicks the bucket. Or
a promise of a hot coffee, cold soda or similar liquid should we ever meet
somewhere.

How is that working out for you BTW? Did it require parts when you received
it and were they still available, etc?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022