Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default FS: Lincoln Square Wave TIG 175

I am hesitant to post this on an international usenet group since it is
highly unlikely that anyone outside my area would be interested,
however, I want to give our group members first crack at this before I
put it in the local paper.

For Sale:

Lincoln Square Wave TIG 175 complete with LA-9 TIG torch, Foot Amptrol
remote current control, stick electrode holder, Victor gas pressure
regulator/flow gauge, and a somewhat cheesy but very practical home
made cart that holds the welder and an argon cylinder. I am in
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada and am asking Cdn$ 1200.

I am selling it because I bought a Thermal Arc Pro-Wave 185 TSW,
primarily for the portability, and would encourage any prospective
buyers to do the same if they can afford the Cdn$2333 landed cost.

Harold Kroeker
Winnipeg